With a team of travel professionals applying the right expertise and backed by a global network, our Corporate Travel Management team efficiently adapts products and services to fit our clients’ needs.
Our corporate travel management teams provide:
- Efficient implementation and roll-out
- Dedicated account managers and travel consultants
- Business travel co-ordination (flight reservation, hotel booking, visa services, travel insurance, etc.)
- Management of travel policy
- Travel management reports
Why Global Travel?
BRENDAN LEONG, Managing Director
Mr Brendan Leong is a veteran of over 35 years in the travel industry. He started his career with Singapore Airlines and joined KenAir where he rose to Director of Operations and Regional Manager before leaving to set up GBC Pte Ltd (The New Zealand Travel Specialist) in 1983. In 2006, Mr Leong became Managing Director of Safe2Travel until the end of 2011. He also served as Chairman of the Manpower & Training Committee for National Association of Travel Agents Singapore (NATAS) and a Board Member of the Tourism Management Institute of Singapore (TMIS).
OUR CUSTOMER-ORIENTED TRAVEL EXPERTS
No two industries are alike. Our diverse client base gives us cross-industry knowledge and expertise to provide accurate and relevant advice to address your travel needs. They undergo continuous training and product updates from airlines, hotels and other ancillary services. A dedicated in-house team of visa officers are available to provide information and application services.
Our staff has consistently topped the ranking of Excellent Service Awards (EXSA) by Spring Singapore. Global Travel is a consistent winner in the Travel category. Our commitment is to provide a high standard of service that is tailored to your needs.
Leveraging on best-in-class technology, we explore ways to fit your needs and provide you with accurate information that assist in your decision-making.
Our technological capabilities include:
- Travel Policy Management and Compliance
- Guide and enforce corporate travel compliance
- Travel Management Reporting
- A customizable and comprehensive management information system
- Trend analysis reports and periodic business reviews
- Global or regional consolidation
- Crisis Management
- Ability to "locate" corporate travellers in affected crisis area
- Online Booking
- Online booking tool can be made available to clients
- Receive the latest travel updates, promotions and special offers
Network - GlobalStar Network
Our GlobalStar network enables us to leverage the local presence, purchasing power and expertise of partners and also apply best practices from a global perspective to serve our local and international clients.
- Cost Savings
- Search programs for competitive prices available globally
- Cross border shopping
- Accumulative bulk purchases
- Knowledge and supplier relationships in each market
- Negotiated discount agreements with many airlines and hotels
- Worldwide Support
- Serve client's global travel needs
- Greater accountability at local level
- Culturally sensitive services in each country
- Local and international reporting
- Global account management