- Global Travel celebrates 40 years in the travel industry.
- “Global Travel in Time” – 40th Anniversary Dinner and Dance in Feb 2015
- Town Hall meeting at the InterContinental Singapore in Apr 2015
- Town Hall meeting at the Conrad Centennial Singapore in Apr 2014
- Staff engaged in Joyride Pattaya in Jul 2014
- Global Travel / Scenic Travel CARES (a Corporate Social Responsibility project at the Toa Payoh Care Corner) – Nov 2014
- Awarded the Swissair Top Agent award 2014.
- Air France / KLM presented Global Travel the Best Travel Partner 2009 award.
- Mrs. Belinda Lim was named Superstar – Excellent Service Award. Global Travel has to date won 4 out of the 5 SuperStar awards since the inception of EXSA.
- Ms. Helen Lee of was named Superstar – Excellent Service Award. To date, Global Travel and Scenic Travel are awarded 3 Superstar, 17 Star, 27 Gold and 40 Silver awards.
- Ms. Lian Suat Hoon from Global Travel was a finalist in the SuperStar category of Excellent Service Award. Totally 17 Silver, Gold and Star Awards awarded to our staff. Moved to present premise at Toa Payoh HDB Hub with room to expand staffing by another 20%.
- All 3 finalists for SuperStar Awards came from Global Travel. Ms. Irene Loh awarded Superstar, Excellent Service Award. Total 25 Silver, Gold and Star Awards were won by our staff.
- Scenic Travel was the first Retail Travel Agent to be given the CaseTrust accreditation by the Consumer Association of Singapore.
- Ms. Angela Lee of Scenic Travel was named Superstar – Excellent Service Award, Total of 21 Silver, Gold and Star Awards won by our staff. Excellent Service Award is audited by SPRING, Singapore.
- Ms. Angela Lee of Scenic Travel was awarded Tourism Host of the Year (Travel Agency) by the Singapore Tourism Board.
- Joined GlobalStarTravel Management. Set up Regional HQ. Peter Choo (CEO, Global Travel) elected Chairman, GlobalStar Travel Management Asia Pacific region.
- Left BTI as they set up their own office.
- Founder member of G13, an economic grouping of Travel Management Companies in Singapore to share best practices and pool resources for common goals, like training and shared services.
- Joined BTI (Business Travel International) as Singapore partner.
- Awarded top agents Award by SIA and other major airlines.
- Global Travel was appointed as one of the approved Travel Agent for the Government.
- Staff strength expanded from 20-60 staff. Scenic Travel was formed.
- Peter Choo (later to be CEO of Global Travel) became the first President of NATAS (National Association of Travel Agents Singapore).
- Global Travel Pte Ltd., was incorporated.