With a team of travel professionals applying the right expertise and backed by a global network, our Corporate Travel Management team efficiently adapts products and services to fit our clients’ needs.
Our corporate travel management teams provide:
Why Global Travel?
Mr Tatang Tabrani, a Bachelor of Science (Finance & Accounting) graduate from Boston University Massachusetts, has served on the Board as Shareholder/Director of Global Travel & Scenic Travel since 1991. Earlier in his career, he worked with a major US bank for 8 years and thereafter, was involved in various ventures in the region.
Leveraging on best-in-class technology, we explore ways to fit your needs and provide you with accurate information that assist in your decision-making.
Our technological capabilities include:
A trusted companion on your travels, GTView is designed to do two things for you:
- To include as many useful travel features as possible into one app to make traveling easier
- Provide travellers with instant notification of anything that could impact their travel plans
With our mobile app – GTView, travellers in crisis situations can be located immediately on a dashboard map and assisted
Network – GlobalStar Network
GlobalStar Travel Management is a worldwide partnership of leading travel management companies linked together in a formal business structure. The partners share a common mission to provide corporate clients with flexible professional travel management service solutions of the highest quality in a consistent manner. This is a dynamic and flexible network that can adapt to customers’ needs globally.
Our GlobalStar network enables us to leverage the local presence, purchasing power and expertise of partners and also apply best practices from a global perspective to serve our local and international clients.
- Cross border shopping to ensure the lowest air and hotel room rates regardless of destination
- Local knowledge and supplier relationships in every market
- Negotiated discount agreements with many airlines and hotels
- Proven cost-saving travel management strategies
- Let us show you how your company can save anywhere from 10-20% on your annual travel spend